Thursday, April 30, 2009

Covered Shaker Box & Gift Tags

I love covering these little shaker boxes for the holidays with paper, fabric and ribbon.

I first saw the idea in MS’s Living a few x-mas ago where she used them to make little drummer boxes. I decided to cover one of these little boxes to hold little gift tags using the HA set of four Christmas Circles.

I covered the top of the box with a remnant of home decorating fabric and ribbon.

The bottom side is covered with paper that has been stamped with HA’s Santa’s Reindeer stamp.

The inside is covered with paper. Here's a close up of the inside with the gift tags.

Close up of gift tags.

I would have loved to use the scalloped nestabilities that I just got last week with these tags, but I didn’t realize that I need a special mat to use with my cuttlebug.

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

what a treat to see your blog! Love your shaker boxes...please keep them coming!