Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MeMe

My blogging friend, Dawn, of Dawn’s World, sent me the "MeMe Award." The rules are simple…divulge 7 secrets about myself and pass the award on to 7 others. Like some of the others, I don’t really have any secrets, so I will just list 7 (mostly boring) things about me. More importantly, however, I don’t really know 7 other (paper crafting bloggers) well enough to forward to…so I apologize if this award starts to slow down with me.

So here we go…

1. I recently moved from a large metropolis on the East Coast to the small University town of Laramie, Wyoming.

2. Although quite happily (and surprisingly) adjusting to life in small town Laramie, Wyoming, I sometimes miss my friends (and my old home) something fierce.

3. When I was in grade school and High School, I used to keep little books filled with poems, songs, comic strips and pictures that inspired or “spoke” to me, but I didn’t know then that I was actually “scrapbooking.”

4. My mom, who is an excellent seamstress and made all my clothes, tried to teach me to sew…but I refused to learn from her and thus, now have to pay for something that was “free.”

5. Mom also urged me to take a typing class while in H.S., but I always claimed that I was too busy to take the class.

6. I now wish that I had listened to my mom.

7. I blog about our adventure/journey/move from the East Coast to small town Laramie and it really helps with the adjustment.

So…these are the two people I feel comfortable enough naming for this award…

Marije of scraphamster

Andi of Andi’s Perfect Gravy – A City Girl’s Ranch Life

Please stop by their blogs to see all the fun and creative things they come up with.

And thanks to Dawn, for thinking of me…so sweet of her.

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Thanks sweets:)
That is so kind of you to give me award... I am honored!!!

marije said...

I feel honered!!thanks girl! I don't have the magazines jet, but I hope the arrive soon!! need inspiration! hihi I'm so busy that I almost have no time to scrap! Its an shame isn't it?
have a nice day, x marije