Thursday, October 15, 2009

These boots...

Very simple and unadorned set of coasters I made using the enhanced background technique by Jennifer McGuire for the 2Peas Fall Stamp Camp, which you can find on Jennifer’s blog here. Check it out…very cool technique.

I bought some glass coasters years ago from Sally Foster to give to the grandparents…the kind where you put photos in little sleeves on the backside.

I had this extra set that I didn’t want to toss because…well…everything has crafting potential.

I’m getting ready for a craft fair in early December to be held at the University and figure I need items that might appeal to college students, and since we’re in the West, thought I’d use this boot stamp I have.

They’re coasters, so can’t really embellish with bling. But they could also be made into little hanging frames.

Thanks for peeking….


DottyJo said...

So how come nobody else has commented on these amazing little stunners????? Fabulous work, Jo x

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh these are fun!!! What a great idea!
I'm thinking of Christmas gifts, too... Oh my it's going to be here FAST!

Dawn said...

Wow... I never thought of putting a stamped image in them. I have a spare set at home so thanks for the inspiration