Thursday, October 15, 2009

These boots...

Very simple and unadorned set of coasters I made using the enhanced background technique by Jennifer McGuire for the 2Peas Fall Stamp Camp, which you can find on Jennifer’s blog here. Check it out…very cool technique.

I bought some glass coasters years ago from Sally Foster to give to the grandparents…the kind where you put photos in little sleeves on the backside.

I had this extra set that I didn’t want to toss because…well…everything has crafting potential.

I’m getting ready for a craft fair in early December to be held at the University and figure I need items that might appeal to college students, and since we’re in the West, thought I’d use this boot stamp I have.

They’re coasters, so can’t really embellish with bling. But they could also be made into little hanging frames.

Thanks for peeking….

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So how come nobody else has commented on these amazing little stunners????? Fabulous work, Jo x

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh these are fun!!! What a great idea!
I'm thinking of Christmas gifts, too... Oh my it's going to be here FAST!

Dawn T said...

Wow... I never thought of putting a stamped image in them. I have a spare set at home so thanks for the inspiration