Sunday, August 3, 2008

Be-witched by it all...

August 3, 2008

I’m a newbie…
I’ve been lurking for some time now.
I have no idea how this post will look on the other end!


----------------------------------------------------

You make it look so easy.
How do you do it?
Where does the “know how” come from?

I’d like to become a part of this community ~ but it scares me.
Do I really want to emerge from “lurker” to “participant”?

There are so many talented and creative paper crafters…out there.
It’s amazing…exhilarating…daunting…humbling…and gratifying.

I’m so impressed with the talent and the ease in how
everyone seems so able to express and showcase their talent.
I’ve lurked a bit now and have been inspired…motivated…and bewitched.

I’m hoping to take a step forward with my “hobby,” and so…here I go!

Be-witched by it all…


(I wrote these lines in April 2007. It’s taken 16 months to summon the courage...)



1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

WOOHOO!!! go, you!!! see--it wasn't so hard afterall...and now you can do challenges...and leave comments...and just generally BE A BLOGGER!!! hooray! :) ♥