Friday, June 12, 2009

How embarrassing…nothing to show

I’m going to be one of the guest designers next week over at the Caardvarks blog…happy me! Hopefully (if people like what they see of my creations) they might want to stop by for a visit, which is all fine and good…except that I have nothing new to show these past many weeks!!! How embarrassing is that! Who knew that life would be so consumed with all things related to “moving!” Well duh…”I” should have known. At any rate, I should get moving on creating some new things…just in case some visitors pop in. Don’t know if much is going to happen though. We’ll see…

2 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

We miss your cards... but hope you will be back soon. No worries, just chill and everything will go smoothly. Good luck with the move.

marije said...

You can do everyting at the same time, so first move and than we can enjoy your work again!good luck!