Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh yeah...

I REALLY miss crafting!!!! Don't know what I'm going to do this summer while packing...unless we have the movers pack us, which is still up in the air. The savings would be great, but if we pack ourselves and something happens to the truck...then we lose out.

And I just KNOW my husband is going to want me to pack up the craft supplies first...if not leave it all behind!...that way I won't be tempted to craft instead of pack!! I just need to keep explaining to him that it is my way of de-stressing, which I'm going to need a lot of during the next two months.

At least I have all the wonderful creations of my blogging friends to admire...

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Poor JJ... I hope things improve for you quickly so you can get the craft stuff back out and get some destressing done. I agree - making cards is relaxing if at times frustrating - but in a good way...
Pity about the house in Laramie - would have felt right... still the right one must be there.
Take care and don't stress too much