Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A layering challenge

This card was inspired by a layering challenge over on the Hero Arts Club Blog, which I just found and you can find at (http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/). There are currently some awesome cards on display on this website.

I don’t have many Hero Arts stamps, but I had just experimented with pounding some tulip petals onto water color paper and was going to toss it when I spied this stamp.

(For some reason I just can't seem to get this photo to rotate.)

I decided to use the water color paper as the background and stamped the image with StazOn ink and colored it with water color pencils.

My layering was influenced by a description on the side of the stamp...“Artistic Drawings” and decided to frame it like a piece of art hanging in an art gallery.

I attached a "price" tag using this “priceless - price code” stamp by Inkadinkado.

The inside…"Thanks for being such a good friend.”

Thanks for looking.

No comments: