Sunday, January 11, 2009

A whole lot of bling…

Submission to the layering technique challenge over at the Hero Arts Club Blog.

I got the idea from a rather unique technique I saw the other day over at Gina K Designs (http://blog.ginakdesigns.com/) under "Inspirations" (January 7, 2009). You really need to check it out...you'll love it!

While cleaning my guest bathroom, I glanced at the leftover guest paper towels I put out for our New Year’s Eve party and had a light bulb moment…why not use the decorative paper towel as background paper? I'm sure it's been done many times before.


While I’m a bit short on Hero Arts stamps, I remembered these little ladies and thought they would complement the design on the towel.


I added glitter glue, embroidery yarn (but please don’t look too closely at the sewing), lots of ribbons and some crystals.

Hope you enjoy…and thanks for looking.

No comments: