Sunday, September 27, 2009

I put a spell on you…

A very simple card created for the current HA’s photo challenge.

I don’t normally like to post photos of my family, but this photo is so old and I’ve always thought it was so cute.

I have Halloween on the brain and the phrase, “I put a spell on you” popped into my head.

I used the HA’s clear designs fanciful swirls alphabet set to create the phrase and Heidi Grace Halloween clear stamps for the inside.

I really enjoyed creating a card with photos will be doing more of it…so thanks Hero Arts for the fun challenge!

Thanks for stopping by…

2 comments:

fleur said...

I love using photos in my cards, I think it makes it so much more personal. That one fitted the card so well :D
O and I love your blog, Ill be sure to visit again.

Dawn T said...

Great card JJ
I have left you an award over on my blog. I hope you don't mind,