Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Card inspired by...

LysaQ’s win over at the Hero Arts Club Blog’s “Spring” Challenge, which you can find at http://www.flickr.com/photos/lysaq/3376683854/in/pool-heroarts/

I just love what Lysa did with her card...it’s no wonder she won!

I happened to be in Michaels the next day and stumbled upon the HA’s “windy tree” stamp LysaQ used on her card and decided it was a must have…with a 40% coupon, of course.

I immediately used the stamp to make this birthday card for a friend.

(I couldn't decide which photo I like better.)
I added these little embossed yellow flowers from this tin of table confetti (a wedding collection from the editors of Bride’s Magazine). The tin is filled with 1 oz. of (or approximately 300-400 or more) flowers...all for only $4.99.

The ribbon and ink is from Papertrey’s “dark chocolate’ collection and the sentiments from a Hero Arts “Anyone Can Stamp!” clear birthday collection.

Thanks Lysa...for the inspiration and
thanks for looking…

No comments: