Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hero Arts "Spring" Challenge

Card created for the Hero Arts Blog “Spring” Challenge.

a bit about the card...I stopped in at Michaels yesterday to get some ribbon for a project with my pre-school class and found these packs of sticky notes and stickers.

At 2 for $1.00, I figured…hey! I’m making stationary for a friend’s 10 year old daughter and also bought some pink and yellow notes that I think might come in handy. [I have no idea why this happens to some of my photos...and haven't figured out how to correct it.]

So the branch image is the sticky note and the round bird image is one of the stickers. I just added some background paper, ribbon, gems and some clear stamps by Hero Arts and Inkadinkado. I really have to work on my photo taking.

…and speaking of which, I decided to take a new photo of the ‘critter” card created for the Caardvark Challenge in the morning light, which I think is a bit better.

Thanks for looking…

No comments: