Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's in the bag...

No card…just a bag. That I made today. I’m taking a beginner’s sewing class with a friend and this is what we made today…a tote bag. Had a make up class so we were there for four hours today. But it was nice to be able to complete the project without having to lug it home and try and remember what we were supposed to do.

It looks a bit like I made it…but since it’s my first sewing project in years, I won’t be too hard on myself. Next week we make pj bottoms.
Bag is reversible… I prefer this side.

While I was at the fabric store, I spied this fabric, which I think will make some cute kiddy cards…although I have yet to use most of the fabrics from my purchase after last week’s class.

I guess I really need to find some craft time.

Thanks for looking…

No comments: