Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge

Found this wonderful color challenge over on Dawn McVey’s blog, “My Favorite Things” at http://dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/rs-color-challenge/. This challenge is based on this photo from Pottery Barn Teen. Love this color scheme.

This challenge gave me an opportunity to use this cute doggie invite stamp by All Night Media. I thought it would make some great girlie invites but I don’t have a daughter...just a boy.
Here’s a photo of a close-up of the doggie with her bling collar.

I had a lot of fun with this challenge and will keep a look out for the next challenge over at...My Favorite Things.

Thanks for looking…

6 comments:

Winter said...

Cute! Love the little poodle!

Kristie Larsen said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! that poodle you got there is super cute. I also love how you put the diamond paper down as the floor (very creative!) and then mirrored it in the background. Nice work!

Lisa Bohler said...

This is just darling! Great card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the bling! Great job with the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Dana Gustafson said...

THis is so cute! You did a lot of work highlighting all the special elements of this pampered pooch. I do have girls and they would love this!

Karen said...

What a cute little poodle!! Great colors and I just love the poodles little bling collar!! :>