Sunday, March 29, 2009

On a Clear Day...but not today

This is what we woke up to on Friday morning (but I never got around to posting). It was very dense and hard to see and I thought it was pretty neat and erie looking.

Actually, I wasn’t awake (or quick) enough to grab my camera and take the shots before the fog started to dissipate....oh well.

You can barely see an outline, but usually you can see a house, which is way across...on the other side of the street...from the house behind our house (if that makes sense).
This is what you see on a clear day.

Normally I can see my son’s bus as it comes down the street, but not this morning. He had to walk to the bus in the dense fog.

This is what you would normally see…double yellow lines in the road (just above the chimney).

Hope you have a great day…

No comments: